LiteBlue.USPS.gov, or Liteblue for a brief, is a web portal, exclusively for workers of us mail, which allows them to access the company’s extranet service. Through liteblue usps gov, employees are ready to keep up-to-date with important information and track their own career progress. The service offers access to information about employee benefits, pensions, employment status and insurance, and allows users to form certain adjustments.
This article is on the LiteBlue USPS Official Liteblue.USPS.gov organization which is employed to function for the workers of the Postal services across the state.
Facts about the USPS
The USPS LiteBlue delivers more mail than any country within the largest geographic area within the world. There are about 156 million addresses that the services operate to throughout one financial year . All the citizens and residents (including migrants) have access to the USPS services equally.
There are many facts regarding the USPS that cause the expansion of the LiteBlue services to manage it better. Here are some facts that you simply may enjoy reading about;
- The USPS service amounts to a revenue of $1.4 trillion (as of 2016).
- There are various standards of the mailing systems just like the first-class mail ($27.3 million) & the quality mail ($18.0 million).
- The service employees almost a complete of seven .5 million employees within the whole grid. There are about 500,000 career employees and 150,000 non-career employees within the US postal services.
- There is special attention to the disabled and elderly members of the society to whom the carrier services operate an emergency basis. If the post service unit at any center notices a medical emergency or accident-related mail, they take special extensive action to deliver the mail faster, despite it being first-class or Standard.
- The mail of the US is that the only body organization that alone builds its revenue and collects no income tax return for funding the services. It simply generates from the transport and courier charges and therefore the stamps also.
- no matter the State or city location, any countrymen can send their letters to the other person within the US at just 49cents (and stamps costs).
- More refined conduct is formed for the first-class Express services. It indulges any courier or parcel that has got to be delivered to any location within us within 24hours.
- boxes are available for free of charge under the Flat rate first class order.
- The web services are multi-lingual in order that it can accommodate Simple Chinese and Spanish also. Of course, the first-hand language is English.
- There are about 336 million visitors on the USPS LiteBlue tracking website.
- Most users tend to download the LiteBlue App on their Android and iOS devices so on access the services faster and keep track of their mail easily.
- There are numerous facts regarding the USPS services that we will keep it up going with all day. However, we hope that these facts have brought you insight on how important web services are within the development and management of mail services.