Generally, people are unknown about Peryourhealth. But many hospitals order bills to be paid to the customer by using www.peryourhealth.com. If you’re one among them, then you would like to not believe it. Because on this page you’ll get complete information. Peryourhealth is employed by the customer to pay hospital bills. Indifferently, we will say that it’s a medical billing payment portal at Peryourhealth.com. where you’ll pay the hospital or medical service provider bill online. Your bills are going to be paid after entering an account number or your registered user id. These are often found on your billing statement. If you would like to understand more about it read below.
How to Use Peryourhealth Online?
By paying bills on this platform, one not only pays the bill but can also check their statement and request fund transfer. Not only this, there are many features that this portal allows its customers. we’ll offer you all the small print with reference to this per your health. On this platform, you’ll pay your bills, you’ll also schedule your bills as per your convenience. All you would like to try to do is log in to the web site together with your registered id and you’re good to travel. The bill is often paid using both the mediums, which is online and offline.
PerYourHealth Online Payment
PerYourHealth allows you to pay the medical bills online. you’ll make the payment in two methods i.e. either in online mode or via phone. Before making a payment at PerYourHealth, just confirm that your health care provider accepts it.
- Visit the official website of PerYourHealth i.e. peryourhealth.com.
- Enter your registered user id, if you’re a registered user and login to your account by clicking on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter your account number, if you’re NOT a registered user. (The account number of bill statement is required to collect details about the patient and bill. once you will enter the account number of the bill, the portal will fetch all the essential and required details from that account number then further you’ll proceed with bill payment)
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Fill up the specified details.
- Enter the valid email address and confirm that your health care provider accepts the payment through PayYourHealth.
- After that, click ‘Submit’ to proceed.
- You will be taken to the Payment page.
- There you would like to settle on the payment options i.e. net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Enter the specified details to pay the bill.
- Confirm all the small print and proceed with payment by clicking on ‘Pay’.
- Once you’ve got through with the payment, you’ll receive the confirmation on your email.